Panerai Luminor 1950 Flyback Review – PAM212
It has been awhile since I have done a review. The PAM212 is my third Panerai, behind the PAM005 Base, and the newer PAM312. Originally, I purchased the PAM312 to be my everyday watch, only to find it not what I wanted out of a Panerai. I then picked up this PAM212 used, but got off to a bumpy start. The seller did not actually describe the dings and crystal AR damage very well. And it was just these niggly things that did not sit well, so it was sent to Panerai in Texas for a new crystal, which turned into several other “suggested” services. Long story short, I received it back with a new crystal, new gaskets throughout, and complete refinish. It is truly a stunner now. I will try to offer as much useful information as possible and keep my personal opinion to a minimum, although I sure it will sneak in. I will assume most know the history of Panerai so I will not try to cover an already heavily covered topic. On to the review: The Case: The 44mm case is, as the name indicates an homa...

Comments
Post a Comment